Kid's Valentine's



Hi stampers and Happy Friday!
I will try to be short and sweet in this post, as work has been crazy busy and we are preparing for Jason's 1st birthday party tomorrow. 
I am sharing my kids Valentine's I made for daycare and church. First up are Milena's valentines. I used PTI Valentine pin-ups mini kit and used organic gummy bears fruit snacks. 
Next are Anna's, again I used PTI products, but for her's I used last year's set and envelopes called Love you to pieces Fox and Airplane. I made the foxes for her female friends and airplanes for the male friend in her class at daycare, on the top I attached lollipops, because we all know we need to have candy for Valentine's besides a little toy. And then last but not the least, are Jason's. Since he's almost 1 (tomorrow) I got little rubber duckies for his classmates and just attached tag around their necks that I cut using one of the dies from the Valentine's pin-ups mini kit! 

Hope you all have a great Valentine's day! 








Comments