Throw kindness around like it's confetti

Hi everyone! 
This is post #2 for today, so scroll down for the first one. I decided to play along again for the #sharehandmadekindness challenge and made this card. I used a set I received on Monday (and absolutely love) from Honey Bee Stamps that is called Beautiful Life. 
It was really hard to take a picture of the card due to the light reflection of the clear pocket. 
I made pocket using my fuse tool and a project life fuse pocket, then stamped the sentiment on it using Staz-on White ink pad and filled it with sequins and beads assortment and slid a piece of Lavender Moon card stock. Then I closed the pocket (again with the fuse tool). To finish my card I adhered the shaker pocket onto a white card base. 

Enjoy! 



Comments

sentsue said…
This is so cute! Love the confetti pocket. Who are you sending this to? I am having so much fun sending out my cards. It just feels good to brighten someones day. Enjoy!
Ilina Crouse said…
Sending it to a friend who is a doctor