Peace and Joy

Hi Stampers!
Happy November! I have little Christmas Creation for you today. I used the Christmas Song stamp from Lili of the Valley and stamped it with Versafine Onix black on watercolor paper, then I colored it with my Zig Real Brush Clean Color markers and on the stars and lantern I added some clear  glitter wink of stella. I die cut the image using die that I thought it was by Avery Elle, but apparently it's not lol (it may be My Favorite Things die) and then stamped the sentiment from the Peace and Joy stamp set from Hero Arts. Added a snowflake and enamel dot and adhered to my card base that already had piece of patterned paper adhered on it. And Voila :) I think the colored image adds a lot to the card, that not much embellishment is required. 



Comments

~amy~ said…
Oh how SWEET!
Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!