Made with love

Hi stampers! 
It's almost the weekend and few more days till Jason and I leave for the Stampin' Up! Convention. I am really looking forward seeing my friends from all over the US. The sad part is that it's the last Convention as we know Convention to be. 
For today I have yet another clean and simple card for you.  I used the new Made with Love stamp set and I just LOVE the little animals included (bunny, deer and a kitty). For this card I used the bunny image, I performed a surgery to the stamp and removed the sentiments from all the animals, so the animals and sentiments now are separate stamps ;) and you can use them interchangeably. 
First I cut the piece of watercolor paper (hand cut the curvy part) and then stamped the sentiment and image and colored with the ink pads and my aqua painter. 
The card base is thick Whisper White card stock and on the front side I adhered Cherry on Top dsp. I LOVE this dsp stack, too! Then added the watercolored panel using dimensionals and adhered the sequins. Voila :) Clean and simple card. 


Comments