Buddy Birthday

Hi all,

Happy Saturday. Slowly I am getting back into the groove of creating and coming back from hybernation. 
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and a great Mother's day! 
For today I have a simple card for you usign the set Buddy Birthday, that is unfortunately retiring in few weeks. I stamped the image and sentiment on Neenah white card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink pad and colored it with my Chameleon Pens. Then die cut it with one of the Mama Elephant dies. Next I took 4 "x 5 1/4" piece of So Saffron card stock and stamped the Chevron background with the same ink color. Then I tied some Ripe Avocado ribbon from PTI and adhered the image using dimensionals.Then added some candy dots from SU! and adhered the whole panel onto Ripe Avocado card base using dimensionals.

Hope you like the simple design of the card. 


Comments