Blended Bloom box

                                                                              TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS


Hi all and Happy Friday and Happy Halloween.
We had fun tonight with the  kids going Trick or Treat-ing. It was our first time, and my older daughter loved it, she loved getting so much candy. But what surprised me, first she would get candy for her little sister and then for herself. She is growing so fast! 

Anyway....today I have a little box to share that I decorated using the Blended Bloom set, that I colored with the Blendabilities and layered it together. The sentiment is from Good Greetings set that is a promotional set during October for hosting workshop of $300+.

I will be back tomorrow with my Creative Crew creations for November. ;) And then on Sunday it's the Creation Station blog hop, so it's a busy weekend. 





Comments

frezja said…
this is great! I love the flower :)