Sunflower thank you

                                                       TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Happy Wednesday! 
I hope your week is going well for you. For me it's kind of flying by and I am trying to catch up, as on Friday I am flying to Dallas, TX for work where I will be for about 10 days. But don't worry, the Color My World class will start on time (maybe a day or two earlier).
And on more exciting note the catalog sneak peek pre-order period starts tomorrow and the Blendabilities markers (some of them) will be available to pre-order. I am really excited about that. So as soon as I get them I will be showing you samples and technique videos. 

And for today I will leave you with a sample that I made using retired set called Sunflower Serenade. I used my FAber-Castell Polychromos to color the image. The image is stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock and cut with Lil Inker designes die and matted with More mustard (retired) card stock. The base is Early Espresso. 
At the end I have few pictures showing you the steps of adding color onto the image and layering the colors.

To shop for Stampin' Up! supplies click --> HERE
Purchase my cards on Etsy... HERE
Color my World online class-registration is in progress. More details HERE (The class is $20 and starts May 3rd)






Comments