Peaceful thanks and tutorial



It's finally FRIDAY! ANd I have another simple card for you today. I again used Peaceful Petals set from the occasions mini and again I had an accident. I stamped the image on water color paper and colored it using markers and blender pen. There is video tutorial on the bottom of this post. I used Strawberry Slush and Blushing bride for the flower and Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz for the stem, the center of the flower is colored using Crushed Curry, So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie. 
So I cut the image using the deco label framelits and wanted to stamp the sentiment, and the sentiment didn't stamp correctly, I had half sentiment in nice black and the other half was just a trace....so I cut out the image and then cut another label, but before I cut it I stamped the sentiment to make sure it stamps fine. 
The die I did the Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla panels are not Stampin' Up!. They are from Mama Elephant. 
I popped the flower with dimensionals and then the label with dimensionals to add some nice effect. Then I popped the whole Crumb Cake panel with dimensionals.

I used some linen thread and pearls to embellish my card.

Scroll down for the tutorial.



Comments

Donna said…
Such a beautiful card, I love it! I hopped over from SC totally wondering about your "panels; white, brown." I'm happy to have learned those details; thanks so much! Your work is always so beautiful; thanks for your sharing! Cheers! :)