Peaceful Petals

Happy Wednesday! 
Last night I finally made few cards using images I watercolored over the weekend, and here's the first one. I used Peaceful Petals and Lots of Thanks. 
I stamped the flowers and leaves on watercolor paper and colored them using the following marker colors: strawberry slush, blushing bride, old olive, pear pizzazz and aqua painter. Then I cut them out. 
I cut a 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" piece of Very Vanilla card stock and adhered 1" strip of Modern Medley dsp towards the bottom. Then layered is on 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic black card stock. Using Jet Black Staz on I stamped the sentiment and tied some Linen Thread.
To add dimension and interest to the card I popped the flower and leaves using Dimensionals. 
At the end I mounted the panel to Strawberry Slush base.



Comments

Sandy C. said…
This is a beautiful card. I'm so glad to see the wonderful detail that you got using Stampin Up markers and the Aquapainter. It seems most people that get this type of wonderful result use Copics. I was beginning to think I should have purchased Copics instead of Stampin Up markers. I'm glad to see that with some practice, I may be able to add good dimension to my coloring projects. Thanks for the inspiration!