Everyday Occasions on a Monday (again)


It's Monday again. It seems however you turn it's always Monday....again. This is a rainy Monday and  I am not looking forward leaving the house, but I need to get the girls to daycare and go to work. At least I was able to kick out the nasty cold that I had Thursday-Saturday, thanks to EmergenC and hot shower.

Anyway...Happy Monday ;)
Today again I have samples using the Everyday Occasions card kit. The first card is a CASE from Pinterest. However I think ink pads work so much better when stamping on the card stock from the kit, then markers. The cards stock labels and elements are thicker than our usual Whisper White card stock and less smooth (think other colors card stock) so the effect is little different.

I have two more samples saved for tomorrow ;) 






Comments