Birthday Wishes


 It's Tuesday! This week will be short work week, as I am taking Friday off from work so Sean and I can celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary.

 For today I have another simple card that I made. I combined 3 stamp sets: Oh, Hello, Mosaic Madness and Simply Sketched.
 I started with a Whisper White layer and then stamped the chevron oval from Oh, Hello set in Coastal Cabana, then used the sentiment from Simply Sketched set and stamped over the oval using Baked Brown Sugar ink. 
 I stamped couple mosaic pieces on Whisper White card stock using Crisp Cantaloupe ink and punched them using the coordinating punch. I adhered them to the layer using dimensionals to add some dimension to the card and then added some rhinestones in the centers. Then stamped the small flower-like pieces in Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar and added some more rhinestones for dimension.
 At the end I adhered the layer to Crisp Cantaloupe card base. 
Pretty simple :) 


Comments