Almost perfect laughter


Hi all, all day I keep thinking that it's Friday....sadly it's not. Well, at least is the day before Friday.
Anyway....this card came to be better than I planned. I started with the piece of watercolor paper that I stamped the flowers on the two corners and then colored with stampin' write markers, blender pen and aqua painter.....next, the fun part began.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the panel....then went to mount it on some Soft Sky card stock and the ink got smeared all over...So...I had to find a solution to save the card and not throw away piece that was nicely watercolored....so I decided to stamp the sentiment on watercolor paper again, then used heat tool to dry it and then using the label collection framelits I cut it out and popped it with dimensionals to the panel. I think it came out perfect.
Then I mounted the whole panel onto Crumb Cake card base,.

I will do a video in the next few days for watercoloring with markers, blender pen and aqua painter. 




Comments