Banner Blast meets Hardwood


I have been playing with my new camera and still learning how to use the manual mode on my DSLR. So hopefully the pictures I am taking will be getting better. So bare with me until I get this thing down. 
But I do love my new light box. I need to put it on a desk instead sitting on the floor, that way I can put my camera on tripod so it's more steady than in my hands :)
I still need to play with the ISO, the shutter speed etc. I am getting a macro lens, too, for better close up pictures. 

Now onto the card, I used the supplies from the More Amore kit I have for sale. And used the background stamp "Hardwood" for the background. First I didn't stamp anything in the background, but the card looked naked. I will share that one later, just for comparison.

You can see the More Amore kit -->HERE



So I played little more with my camera and the manual settings and here's a better picture of the card, that is not so pale :)

Comments