Salt Lake City Regional Seminar

Hi all,
I have been quiet for few days, it was a busy week at work and home.
I don't think I have mentioned it before, but this weekend I attended the Salt Lake City regional seminar. It was FUN, we saw the new catalog and a lot of new stuff, which I can't share yet, but it was great being here! And today is departure day, going home! I miss my baby girl, this has been the longest I have been away without her (it's only 2.5 days). But still...
Here with me was my friend and Philly Inker Kristin Kortonick. It was great seeing her, too.

Oh I forgot to update you on the status of the Display Stamper 'audition'. I do have good news I WAS SELECTED to be display stamper for Convention! I was doing a happy dance when I got the email.

So, come back on Tuesday, I have some really exciting news to share.

Until then, here are few pictures from the regional, including my swap ( sorry I don't have a better picture of the swaps and have none left)













Comments