Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek - Sycamore Street and Madison Avenue

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS and TEMPLATES - instant download :)



Hi all,

Well, Christmas is over and New Year's is over. Now back to the grind. Well, actually January is vacation month for me :) First on Wednesday I am leaving for Orlando for Leadership, and then the last week of January we are going for Family Vacation in CA. I can hardly wait. With not having any vacation time in 2012 (due to my maternity leave) I am burned out, so need some time away from my day job. 

Anyway....Here's the first project I made for the Time to Sale-a-Brate class. I used Sycamore street dsp and ribbon and button bundle, as well the Madison Avenue stamp set. I think this is my favorite stamp set from the SAB brochure. The sentiment is from Blooming Marvelous set, again from SAB brochure.

More details about my SAB online class can be found HERE

Check back later, as I will be posting the 2nd project (it's already posted on the class website)

note: Spring Mini Product Shares are HERE



Comments