Owl Occasions - Cards that pop online class

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS and TEMPLATES - instant download :)

Hi all,
I am back after a week or so of a break. Well, it wasn't really a break. I was on a business trip in Berlin, Germany for about a week or so, and it was very busy week (workwise). So  Now I am back to the regular schedule....and some jet lag.

This is the first project/card I made for my Cards that Pop class. I used Owl Ocassions set and Snow Festival dsp. As well another sample of the card mechanism using Betsy Blossoms set and Flower District dsp.

More details about this class can be found --> HERE








Comments

SherryBee said…
Wowser! Great cards! I love how you used that Christmas DSP, too! That one seems hard to figure.
Take care and hope you get over the jet lag soon! UGH!
SherryBee in AZ
Anonymous said…
Great cards. Love what you did with the owl card!! Super cute.