Enchanted Butterflies

 Hi All,


I can't believe it's already Wednesday night. Where did the week go? I went back to work on Monday, so I am still adjusting to it and it seems that there are not enough hours in the day. I feel like the afternoons when I get home are too short and I don't get to spend enough time with my little one. :(
Anyway, here are few cards I made using the distressed dots background stamp and couple sentiment sets. As well I used the Beautiful wings embosslits and the Everyday Enchanted Sale-a-Bration designer series paper.
I will post the supplies later.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Wowza! Absolutely beautiful cards, Ilina!! Love the polka dots and butterflies!
These are gorgeous! Genius to use the white polka dots with the butterflies and the DSP. I don't have kids yet but still feel there's never enough time for everything so I can't imagine what it's like! My cousin had a little baby this week and I think I could cuddle with her 24 hours a day! Hope you all get adjusted quickly to the change!
This is darling! Was going through old RSS feeds I'd saved and fell in love w/this all over again. Thanks for your beautiful inspiration!