Heliconia Card Set - UStamp with Dawn and Friends project


Hi all,
Today I have my 2nd project for Ustamp with Dawn and Friends Knock out with punches round to share with you. Does my sentence even make sense? Sorry, I am just brain dead today. It's been long day at work, and the next 2 days will be the same way. Then I will be taking about 3 months off as my maternity leave. Which means the due date is approaching fast :)
Anyway...
I used the Two step bird punch to create the flowers.
To learn more about UStamp click-->HERE
Please direct all technical questions you have about Ustamp to Dawn, I can't answer questions about access to the projects, payments etc.







Comments

justkeepingbusy said…
WoW!!! First I would love to say how did you make the box holding the cards. Second, absolutely phenomenal. I love them! The colors are amazing and this is really beautiful.
Ms said…
absolutely stunning.... I soooooooooo love these cards.... you're truly one amazing lady... ty for sharing your wonderful creativity
TrishG said…
Wow, gorgeous set of cards. So creative. I love the coloring. You are so talented!!
Paty said…
Beautiful colors!!