Inkspirations Challenge #77

Hi all and welcome to the Inkspirations challenge #77 and this is sketch challenge.
This week I have been busy setting up my studio and arranging shelves and stuff around it, and where I would like things to be. It's a slow process, but it'll be good (I hope :))
However I did sneak some time to make this card for today's inkspirations challenge. On Wednesday I received my New Catalog order, so decided to use the Field Flowers set, one of my favorite sets from the new catalog.
 Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog-  HERE


Visit the rest of the design team member blogs to see what they came up with, you won't be disappointed :)
Ilina --> you are here

Comments

H2 :) said…
Love the flower images stamped over the text! Great card Ilina. :)
Kris McIntosh said…
I love everything about this card. The colours, the dsp, the way you have cut the flowers out. It is just gorgeous.
Tui Nathan said…
Gorgeous card ... love the flowers on the text background ... just lovely!!
t_bar_star said…
Such a lovely card - I'm loving a pop of orange on things at the moment too! I hope your studio setting up continues to go well. Theresa x
Marisa said…
Love the scripted BG and the flowers are fabulous. Great card for this week's sketch.
Carrie Gaskin said…
This is wonderful. I love how those flowers just pop off of the page!
Nikki Spencer said…
Very pretty Ilina, l cant believe you did that many for convention, they are really beautiful.