Inkspiration Challenge #54

Hi all,


Welcome to the Inkspiration Challenge #54 and this is a color challenge, the colors are : Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla

This is one of my favorite combinations and I have used it in the past. I decided to dust off one of the Hostess Level 1 sets for this card. One of my favorite flowers that remind me of my grandmother and my childhood back in Macedonia. It's the set Because I care with the Hydrangea flower
Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog--> HERE
Click on the pictures for larger view, and scroll down for complete list of supplies. :)







Make sure to visit the blogs of the rest of the DT
Ilina --> you are here




supplies:
stamps: Because I care
ink: pear pizzaz , early espresso, blushing bride
paper: very vanilla,  pear pizzaz , early espresso, blushing bride, hostess level 1 dsp stack
other: early espresso satin ribbon, top note die, crystal effects, smooch

Comments

H2 :) said…
Love the composition of this card Ilina, with the offset top note & the gorgeous satin bow. The hydrangea looks fantastic with the raised, glossy flowers & leaves. :)
Isn't it wonderful how certain things invoke memories of special people in our lives?
Marisa said…
Love how you used the top note die on this card and your hydrangea is gorgeous!! Wonderful use of this week's colour, Ilina :)
Allison said…
This is absolutely beautiful!
Holly said…
This card is gorgeous!! I love how you used the colors.. I left you a Blog Award..

http://inkadinkadoodle.com/?p=3411
This is so pretty, Ilina! I love the softness of it but the glam of the crystal effects. Just beautiful.

xo B.
Carrie Gaskin said…
This is so delicate and lovely Ilina. You did a fantastic job on this colour challenge.
Renée said…
so beautiful, Ilina!
Lee-Anne said…
Just beautiful. Love the image you have used and the beautiful background papers. Great take on the colours.
Genelle Little said…
Lovely design, Ilina - I love the paper as well!
JBassem said…
Lovely details! Absolutely beautiful!