Blowing kisses your way

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes




This is the second card I made for the shading video for my Watercoloring 2 online class . I love the little bunny. For this one I did the shading while the image was still wet.

More details about the class can be found HERE.

All my online classes are still open, so you can still register, even though it says they are in the past, those were the dates when the videos were posted, now all videos are posted, so you have everything in there (the class sites)







Comments

Susie W. said…
This card is adorable!!! I love the way you colored the bunny. And, the combination of colors you used for the card is SO pretty!