Inkspiration Challenge #49

Hi all,

And welcome to this week's Inkspiration challenge!
This week is a sketch challenge, so I decided to make a Christmas card, are you surprised? I used one of the new Christmas sets from the catalog, called Contempo Christmas. The color combo I decided to use is : rumb cake and blushing bride, pretty non-traditional Christmas colors.

Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog-  HERE

Make sure you visit the blogs of the rest of the DT to see their take on the challenge :)
scroll on the bottom for the list of supplies :)






Ilina --> you are here

supplies:
stamps: Contempo Christmas
ink: crumb cake, blushing bride, early espresso
paper:in color and neutrals paper stack, confetti cream, crumb cake, blushing bride
other:dazzling diamonds, distressing essentials, glimmer brads

Comments

H2 :) said…
Cute Christmas tree Ilina & great take on the sketch! I like your mix of "grunge" & "bling"! :)
Love this card Ilina ~ so I have a question for you ~ the distressed edges, mine never look like that, how did you do this...maybe I don't distress long enough and give up before I get to that point...can you share your secret with me. TFS
Marisa said…
I just love that contempo Christmas tree :) Lovely mix of non-traditional Christmas colours and a great use of this week's sketch.
Anonymous said…
Love your colour combo Ilina.....not to mention the bling brads. You have now inspired me to use the DSP stack with that paper. Isn't it amazing how someone can inspire you to pullout product you have had sitting there for a few months after seeing a beautiful creation using it. LOL! I suppose that's what we are here for!
Again Ilina your card is beautiful!
Kirsty xx
Lee-Anne said…
Those colours work so well together Ilina. This is just lovely. I love all the distressing too and those gorgeous brads. Another lovely Christmas card.
Carrie Gaskin said…
What a great colour combination and design. Your distressing is fantastic - such texture and dimension.