Inkspiration Challenge #48

Hi all,

Welcome to the Inkspiration Challenge #48 and this is a color challenge, the colors are : real red, old olive, crumb cake and whisper white.


These colors of course screamed CHRISTMAS to me, so I made a Christmas card :)
I used Paisley Prints set for this challenge. Stamped the tree three times on real red and old olive cs with versamark and embossed them with white embossing powder.

Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog-->  HERE

Click on the pictures for larger view




Make sure to visit the blogs of the rest of the DT

Ilina --> you are here

Comments

Unknown said…
Super cute Christmas card. Love the layout. ;)
Marisa said…
Love the layered trees in their paisley glory :) and the dominance of the kraft. I NEED that PTI Signature Christmas set!!
Anonymous said…
omg I love this card. The trees are so pretty...
Christine Blain said…
Those trees look so beautiful white-embossed. Love the crisp look of your card, Ilina.
Carrie Gaskin said…
This is great Ilina. I love the white embossed trees and how you've placed them gives them such a great look. Wonderful creation this week!
Lee-Anne said…
This is just lovely Ilina. I am loving all of your Christmas ideas, you are so clever. The trees look so good embossed in white and I love the layout of the card too.
Great use of the colours this week, thanks for the great inspiration.
Xx
WOW! I love that set embossed in white on a flash of colour! Beautiful, Ilina!

Hugs,
Brandi
Renée said…
love the white embossed trees!
Absolutely beautiful card Ilina.
I love the layout, the trees, everything!
Kathy
Anonymous said…
The trees are super cute and I love paisley. So pleasing to the eye Ilina. Well done!
Kirsty xx
Wow! This is fantastic, Ilina! Hugs xxaxx
H2 :) said…
Love the clean & crisp styling of your card Ilina! The layered trees & white embossing look fantastic.