Inkpsirations Challenge #47

Hi all, I guess you are not used seeing Inkspiration challenges from me. I was asked by Keesh to join her Inkspiration Challenges design team. Thank you Keesh!
This week is a sketch challenge, so I decided to make a Christmas card. I used one of my favorite sets Season of Joy. The color combo I decided to use is : cherry cobbler, crumb cake and very vanilla.

Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog-->  HERE
Make sure you visit the blogs of the rest of the DT to see their take on the challenge :)
scroll on the bottom for the list of supplies :)




Ilina --> you are here

supplies:
stamps: season of joy
ink: cherry cobbler
paper: jolly holiday dsp, crumb cake, very vanilla, cherry cobbler
other: crocheted ribbon, bitty buttons, regal brads, white gel pen, itty bitty punch pack, linen thread 

Comments

Christine Blain said…
Beautiful! LOVE the colours you've used. Great to see you on Keesh's Design Team, Ilina.
Cindy Major said…
Beautiful design, Ilina! Full of nice details. Welcome on board! :)

Cindy
H2 :) said…
Striking card Ilina! Love these colours together. (This set is one of my favourites too!) :)
Renée said…
love these fab colours and fun elements, Ilina!
Carrie Gaskin said…
Great little details Ilina. I am a HUGE fan of your work and am thrilled to share a DT position with you. I look forward to many more outstanding creations from you (but no pressure!). :-)
Beautiful, Ilina! Love the crumb and cobbler combo. Great details too! I'm excited to be on the team with you!

Hugs,
Brandi
Marisa said…
What a fun Christmas card! This is one set I really should get as I love the images in it. Great colour combo and that ribbon/lace is delicious. Looking forward to working along side you on the team :)
Lee-Anne said…
Love your Christmas card for this weeks sketch. It is just gorgeous. The colours works so well togther, I just love Cherry Cobbler. The lace trim is just gorgeous too. Beautiful card!!
Xox
Makeesha Byl said…
What a gorgeous colour combo Ilina! Love those buttons and lace ribbon too! Thanks so much for your inpsiration this week! Love Keesh x
Anonymous said…
Stunning Ilina!! I love this Chrissy Card, I especially love the lace trim. Welcome to the DT and I cannot wait to work along side of you and see what stunning creations you make along the way!
Kirsty