Fireside Christmas Holiday Mini SNEAK PEEK




I am posting again today, I have two more posts, I still need to draw the winner for the UStamp Free pass and I have one more creation for you. So hang on, I'll be back soon :)

This is more vintage-ish card ,rather than cute, like the previous one. This set is as well great for watercoloring, so that's what I did. It took me couple hrs to color the image due to the small details, but I like how it came out, so I kept the card simple and let the image be focus of it.
Scroll down for list of supplies I used for this card.




supplies:
stamps: fireside Christmas
ink: staz on, cherry cobbler, crumb cake, old olive, not quite navy, more mustard, early espresso
paper: crumb cake, deck the halls dsp (holiday mini), watercolor, cherry cobbler
other: distressing essentials kit, cherry cobbler ribbon seam binding, aqua painter.

Comments

Brenda said…
This card is gorgeous. Your water coloring is superb. How do you do it? Everything you seem to touch is fantastic! TFS
Kimberly S. said…
GORGEOUS card!!! I love water coloring as well, but this stamp is so detailed....I don't know if I'd have the patience like you do!! GREAT job!
Jennifer N said…
This card is fabulous! How did you tie that bow?
Heather Dean said…
This is beautful, Ilina. Love that stamp set!