CAS and CASE Bouquet bunch



If you are a stampin' up! demonstrator you receive each month the Stampin' success magazine (if you are not feel free to contact me about becoming one and learn about all the perks being a demonstrator). So, this card is a case from this months magazine, actually for the May magazine. I used the Bouquet bunch set and stamped on watercolor paper.

Sorry, this post is kinda short, but I am not feeling so hot today, I should be heading to bed.

See ya all tomorrow :)


supplies:
stamps: teeny tiny wishes, bouquet bunch
paper: watercolor, texture old olive, baja breeze, pretty in pink, so saffron
ink; staz on, old olive, so saffron, baja breeze, chocolate chip
other: rich regals brads, old olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon


Comments

Stephanie said…
Such a cute little card! I love this stamp :)
Colleen said…
I love the knot in the ribbon-how exactly do you do it-thanks for sharing your beautiful creations.
stampingmadly said…
What a sweet card, Ilina. I enjoy your blog so much, I am sending you a SUNSHINE AWARD as a thank you for all the inspiration I find here. Go to my blog at http://stampingmadly.blogspot.com to pick up your award.
Anonymous said…
Hi Ilina,
I am giving you the Sunshine Award! Your projects just shine - they are always so beautiful! Thank you for always sharing. I hope you are feeling better. Check out my blog for the details on the award - http://monikastamp.wordpress.com/2010/04/20/sunshine-award/
Happy Stampin'!
Monika