Wish Big - Sketch 272



As I promised here is another card. I made this one for this weeks sketch challenge over Splitcoast stampers. Scroll down for complete list of details.
And I am signing off, it's little past 2am and I got to go to work tomorrow. Good thing it's friday :)



supplies:
stamps: fox and friends, short and sweet
paper: sweet pea, whisper white, chocolate chip, pretty in pink
ink: chocolate chip
other: modern label punch, brown pearls, paper piercing tool, chocolate chip corduroy buttons

Comments

Kitty A. said…
Love the way you turned this sketch into something so adorable! All the details are wonderful.
Allison said…
So cute! Love the colours and paper pieced tummy!
peggysu said…
I love your card ! Forgive me if I don't leave more comments but my english is not very good.