More awash with flowers

New Easter Class : Eggcoutrements register by March 19


Here is yet another card I made using the Awash with flowers stamp set. Did you get bored of it yet ? LoL... I didn't like it at first and had no idea what I was going to do with it. But I like the cards that are made using it , as well all the possibilities.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card



supplies:
stamps: it's your birthday, awash with flowers
paper: dsp (level 3 hostess), whisper white, old olive, melon mambo, crushed curry
ink: melon mambo, old olive, crushed curry, basic black, rich razzleberry
other: corner rounder, melon mambo polka dot grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Mel Hopes said…
I love this card. I have not seen this set before I just am wondering if I am missing something.

M
Jen Timko said…
Another great card with this preview set! Super with the Lovely Flowers DSP!
stampingmadly said…
How cute! The word that came to me when I saw it is: Exuberant! Thanks for all the creativity you share with us.
soggystamper said…
I love this card! I have the set and am just starting the work of creating with it. Thanks for the inspiration.
Sue