It's a flower, no it's a bird


I supposed to post this last night, but as I was loading the images, comcast decided to cut off the internet (and phone) for maintainance (scheduled, for which we were not let know).
I cased the flower (Heliconia) from Ann over Ann's Creative moments. It's made using the two step bird punch. I made couple of other different flowers after I made this card, as my creative juices and imaginations start flowing. I will show you those tonight.
I will post details later, I need to get to work now.

reminder: today is last day for SAB, as well check out the current specials HERE





Comments

Becky said…
This is absolutely stunning!
Selene Kempton said…
excellent job. this is very pretty!
Janet Swofford said…
Wow! Very cool "out-side-the-box" stamping! I love birds of paradise and yours is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Inky hugs,
Janet
bizestampin said…
Wow Wow Woooooooooooooow
My mom will love this for her mother's day. She collects orchids and tropical plants.
Thanks for making my life easier and sharing your beatiful work.
Debi Pippin
Julie Davison said…
The shading on the petals is absolute perfection! A stunning card!!
ComcastCares1 said…
Cool creation! You are so talented.

Sorry for the trouble with your Comcast service last night. If you need further assistance, let me know. I work for Comcast.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com
stampingmadly said…
Beautiful card, Ilina. The coloring is stunning.
Alissa Weaver said…
What beautiful work! I love to see all of the alternative creations with the punches!
Anonymous said…
you've taken my breath away with this card.... I am going to have to make this for my other for Mother's Day as this is one of her favorite flowers (bird of paradise). I love this punch, it truly is the 'Dasher' of punches. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity.

Cookie