It seems only fitting



Here is yet another one layer card I made tonight. I am on the roll for simple cards, I think it's because I am all day at work and don't have much time and energy for more. In a bit I will post another card, but this time not one layer, and not using Awash with flowers :P

I really like this Chic Boutique set, it's so girly :)
Scroll down for list of supplies.


supplies:
stamps: chic boutique
ink: basic black, real red, markers
paper: kraft, real red, pink flamingo dsp
other: paper piercing tool, real red satin ribbon, punch

Comments

Oh my gosh, Ilina !!!!!! I love love love this card !!1 I just got this stamp set and I'm sooooooo gonnna copy you....giving you credit of course :) !!!
Thanks for the inspiration !!!
Anonymous said…
Ilina,
I am drawn to your style. This card is fresh yet has a "green" look to it because of the Kraft paper. BIG scallop punch...very WOW. lorijane
ktstamps said…
Love the dress card. How do you make the pattern at the bottom. I have seen it on a few cards and I love it! Thanks for your help! Excited for the Awash project to come my way! kt
Tiffany said…
I love love the card. Where did you get the big scallop punch?

Tiffany
ridgerunners1@frontiernet.net