Butterfly thanks

Here is yet another card using butterflies. I LOVE Butterflies. I like the clean and simple look of this one. The image is from the Flores Suaves set which is available in the Spanish Catalog (Celebrando Creatividad)
I stamped the butterfly, colored it and then cut it out. I popped it up wit some dimensionals on the card.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies used on this card and check back tomorrow for a surprise ;-)


supplies:
stamps: flores suaves, three little words
ink: black, whisper white
paper: rich razzleberry, whisper white
other: white embossing powder, copics, big shot, finial press embossing folder

Comments

Robin said…
This is so beautiful! Love your color scheme. Thanks for sharing with us.
Allison said…
Beautiful. Love the colours and simple design - makes a stunning card!
Jaspere said…
Wow this is stunning.
Vonnie said…
Love that butterfly.... it just pops!
Beautiful. I was going to ask if you use Stampin' Up markers on this. Then I saw my answer. You do great work with those markers.

Lisa
Firenze said…
So striking and beautiful! TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards