Monday, March 1, 2010

Butterfly thanks

Here is yet another card using butterflies. I LOVE Butterflies. I like the clean and simple look of this one. The image is from the Flores Suaves set which is available in the Spanish Catalog (Celebrando Creatividad)
I stamped the butterfly, colored it and then cut it out. I popped it up wit some dimensionals on the card.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies used on this card and check back tomorrow for a surprise ;-)


supplies:
stamps: flores suaves, three little words
ink: black, whisper white
paper: rich razzleberry, whisper white
other: white embossing powder, copics, big shot, finial press embossing folder

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love your color scheme. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the colours and simple design - makes a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that butterfly.... it just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I was going to ask if you use Stampin' Up markers on this. Then I saw my answer. You do great work with those markers.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So striking and beautiful! TFS
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...