Blue Hawaiian



I am sorry I didn't post any eye candy yesterday. It was crazy day at work. I felt like everything was going wrong. LoL.
I was working for about a week on a manual for one of the Excitation Systems we built and the thing came out to 3000+ pages. And I was looking at it, and at once the whole document disappeared. I thought I was going crazy...LOL...maybe I am. Then we started FAT for the other excitation system and one of the breakers wasn't any good. So we had to change. And finally it was almost 4pm and time to go home, I tried calling my taxi and for 1 hr I was getting their answering service " you reached so and so taxi, please call again". I was finally able to get out of the office at 5pm. Then I slept until 11pm, and then went back to bed at 1am. I am so glad I didn't have to work this weekend. But next weekend I will be in the office, I mean the test field (cell), as well the whole week, so I will be putting in 12 hrs per day. It'll be exhausting, oh well...

Anyway today was beautiful weather and Sean and I went to see Alice in Wonderland. I liked it a lot! Then we went fabric shopping, I picked up bunch of fabrics for rag bags or something...I still don't know exactly what. But I loved the designs on the fabric. Then we went to eat, and stopped by Target to pick up alarm clock, since mine died while ago. Yes, we have separate alarm clocks, since we get up different times. It makes life easier. You can see the fabrics I picked bellow.

Ok, enough about my day, here is a card I made using Cheers to you stamp set. It reminds of of Hawai'i and all the yummy coctails we had. LoL....This one is the Blue Hawaiian. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.
BTW I used the same sketch and the Monkey card two posts down :P




supplies:
stamps: cheers to you, fifth avenue floral
ink: staz on in jet black, tempting turquoise, real red, old olive,cameo coral
paper: cameo coral, tempting turquoise, pink flamingo dsp, summer sun, watercolor paper
other:pretties kit, paper piercing tool, aqua painter, crystal effects, shimmer paint in frost white, paper piercing too, circle scissors plus, 1 3/4" circle punch


Comments

Patty Bennett said…
Faaaaaaaaaaabulous card (and one of my most fave drinks!), great watercoloring! and wonderful fabrics! Thanks for sharing!
Patty
Jean said…
Love your card Ilina. Looked about your blog. What beautiful work you do! At www.justscraps.ca we just posted our third challenge ever. Would love to have you play along. Drop by and visit!