Blog Candy Winner


Drum roll please....

It's time to announce the 300K blog candy winner. Yes, I am back from Hawaii. It was so sad to leave. But we decided that we'll definitely go again....


Anyway...the winner is #1. Who said #1 never gets picked.

Congratulations Mary!!! I will mail you the stamp set ASAP.


mlecuyer:
Wow, it looks like I might be the first to comment on your blog today....guess that's what happens when you stay up late lol. Hope you are having a great time in Hawaii - but lucky for us, you are still on your blog! Appreciate the opportunity to randomly win anything...I love your butterflies and everything. Congrats on another milepost with visitors to your site! You just keep getting better!! Mary L

Comments

mary noble said…
OMG I just checked your blog today, Ilina, and saw that I was the winner of the blog candy! Wow I was the first commenter, and this was the first time I have ever won any blog candy - and I am so glad it was on your blog!! Thank you so much, I am so excited! Sorry you had to come back from Hawaii lol. Mary L