Awash with Flowers For You

New Easter Class : Eggcoutrements register by March 19

Today I received this new stamp set from SU! which will be in the new upcoming catalog in July. However you will be able to purchase it in April. More details to follow.
But I had to make couple samples right away. Here is the first one. I used watercolor crayons to color the stamp and stamp ( the second step). The outline is stamped with jet black staz-on ink.

Scroll down for complete list of details



supplies:
stamps: great friend, awash with flowers
ink: jet black staz on, real red for background
paper: watercolor, real red, mellow moss
other: watercolor crayons ( rich regals, soft subtles and bold brights), real red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, punch

Comments

stampingmadly said…
Nice card, Ilina. It is good to see some samples of this new stamp set. Mine doesn't arrive til tomorrow, and I am eager to get my hands on it!