Awash with flowers again :)

New Easter Class : Eggcoutrements register by March 19

Here is another card I made tonight using the new set Awash with Flowers. I used classic inks for this one. I kept is simple. ;-)
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


supplies:
stamps: three little words, awash with flowers
ink: basic black, melon mambo, pumpkin pie, old olive, whisper white (craft)
paper: whisper white, melon mambo, pumpkin pie, old olive
other: scallop edge punch, old olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Elizabeth said…
I really like this card, very elegant - would make a great bridal shower card or just a "hey it's spring" card. TFS!

- Elizabeth
That does it - I'm ordering this set! :) Thanks for blessing my day.
Julie Davison said…
Lovely card! Great colors!
Gwen Mangelson said…
tee hee hee hee! loved the photo and must case your card- I am in love with this stamp set and will be making a video about it today using it in scrapbooking
thanks for your awesome inspiration!
Cindy Major said…
I was not planning on buying that stamp set, but you are making me reconsider! Love what you've created with it!

Cindy
Rochelle said…
Ilian, This card is beautiful! (I found it on Stampin' Connection and came here to leave a comment!) I love the colors you used, what a fun card!! I CASED it a minute after I saw it! Thanks for such a great card!