Sunday, January 24, 2010

I {heart} hearts CASEing Shelli

Valentine's Day Kits
I {heart} hearts purse template and instructions

Post #2 for today, scroll down for the #1

Here is a card I made using I {heart} hearts, this is a case from Shelli. I believe she showed the Hugs note at leadership or regionals. I saw it online. I just turned it into a card.

For each I {hearts} hearts set bought, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the Red Cross to help the people of Haiti.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies used for this card.


Supplies:
stamps: I heart hearts, tiny tags
ink: so saffron, chocolate chip, old olive
paper: so saffron, whisper white, chocolate chip
other: embossing folder Finial Press, rich regals brads, linen thread, trio flower punch, jewlery tag punch

3 comments:

  1. This card is BREATH TAKING--I can't stop ohhhing & Ahhhing!
    I've printed it out to CASE--sure hope you don't mind!
    will post with credit to YOU and Shelli when I do.
    Thanks for the wonderful inspiration--BTW--did I say I LOVE it?!
    nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I cased your card--it also works for the SU! Connection CASE challenge! Thanks much for the wonderful inspiration!
    Hugs, nola
    http://inkonmypaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...