Thursday, January 21, 2010

Greenhouse Thanks and Mojo 121

This is the first post for today. I have few more things to share.
I made this card for this week's Mojo Monday 121 challenge. I was inspired by a card I posted couple days ago, that was case from Renee over Stamping for Sanity.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


supplies:
stamps: embrace life, greenhouse garden, sincere salutations, itty bitty backgrounds
ink: crushed curry, chocolate chip, melon mambo, old olive
paper:crushed curry, chocolate chip, melon mambo, old olive, whisper white
other: pearls, beautiful wings sizzlit, sponge daubers, chocolate chip satin ribbon



4 comments:

  1. I love this card, gorgeous colours too. I do have this set but have yet to ink it up. Think you have inspired me to do this now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! Beautiful job and I love how you used the set. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the paper and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! But what did you use to cut the oval and the scallops?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...