One day only - BUY 2 Get 1 FREE

November 19 is an important date for me, since it marks few events in my life.

It's my spiritual birthday
My husband 6 years ago on this day told me he was in love with me (we were not even dating back then)
5 years ago on this day we got engaged.


So, to celebrate that since I have no eye candy for you ( I got some sinky cold and I haven't created anything, neither been to work today, I left early yesterday) I am offering my tutorials and templates buy 2 get 1 free (of lesser or equal value).
You can find them all HERE plus the House recipe box can be found HERE :)
For the free tutorial: write which one you would like in the comment box when you check out!


The stamping on tiles class registration will close on November 24th. You can find more details about this class HERE

Comments