Clean and Simple Christmas Cards

I pushed myself tonight to make couple cards. I kept them simple as it was late and I couldn't really stay much at my desk working without feeling dizzy. The stamps sets I used for these cards are not SU! The first card is inspired by a post from Nicole Heady's blog. She had similar card posted in her Holiday cards 101 while ago.
I am thinking that the first card will be the Christmas card for my side of the family. I am trying to make different cards for the Holidays so I don't get bored stupid by reproducing the same design 50 times. I am not good at that :)

Thanks for stopping by, and I will try to have something more for you tomorrow.
On a side note, I will be back in the office tomorrow, and oh yeah, my computer died yesterday and my hubby it trying to fix it AGAIN, it seems to be the memory card...I don't know much about it anyway, I say New Computer :)



Comments

Love the buttons, such pretty cards. Ilina you are just so very talented!!! TFS - Sharon
Love the cards, would have never thought buttons could "finish" a card so nicely!!
Jennifer, Calgary