Serene Snowflakes Class

Class Instructions (by popular demand I have added some old class instructions)
Flower Folds Class
Inspired by Nature Class
Falling Leaves Mini Class


Here is another class for this month. Serene Snowflakes gift box, cards and tags. In this class you will make this box, five cards (plus you will receive envelopes) and five tags.

The pre-registration is open until October 31st. I will be placing the supplies order on November 1st, and will be mailing the class supplies around the middle of November, depending when I receive the supplies. Instructions will be emailed to you.

You have few options for this class

Supplies Only -$25
Supplies and Serene Snowflakes stamp set (20.95 before tax and shipping) $50
I want it all option (supplies, serene snowflakes stamp set and jumbo snowflake punch) $67

As well you can purchase the class instructions and template for this class, they will be emailed to you by October 25th( due to my business trip this week) - $5.95





Serene Snowflakes Class







Serene Snowflakes class instructions and template $5.95













Comments

Tami Black said…
Ilina,

This is gorgeous and I think it would make a fabulous gift!
Jaspere said…
My MIL would love these. They are absolutely beautiful.
Sherry said…
This class is just FAB-ulous! I think it will be the one I use to create for all of my "sisters" in my life!! You are so creative and I am always inspired when I visit!