Moments

Here is a MDS scraobook page I made tonight. It's been a long day at work and a CRAZY day. I don't want to go into it now...lol... I was assigned to be a lead engineer for the new project that we won the bid, and my reaction was " hahaha, you are kidding me, I just started few weeks ago". LOL. All I know is that I am flying to North California next week for a kick of meeting and to have a walk down at the Geyser Power Plant which sounds like fun.So, I didn't have much time to create today, I however colored few images, but had no time to put them into cards. That will be my task for tomorrow.

For now here is a scrapbook page :)

See the post bellow for this months class. As well Instructions for classes are available.

Comments

Mary said…
Great work! Congratulations on the job :o)