Make Merry Again :)


Today I have a little cute project to share with you. This project is from Stampin' Up! regionals. I didn't attend but I got the supplies from Stampin' Up! One of the perks for being a demonstrator.
This project uses Berry Xmas stamp set and Bitty box and envelope XL die.
As you can notice I am still playing with my camera, and trying to find the best setting for taking pictures of my projects, as well for what light what setting is the best. This camera has far more settings than my previous one, and I am too lazy to read the hundreds of pages of the instructions manual, I think it's just waste of time ;-)
Scroll down for complete list of supplies for this project.



Supplies:
stamps: Berry Christmas
ink: certainly celery, real red, bashful blue and soft suede
paper: real red, whisper white, bashful blue
other: linen thread, real red polka dot ribbon, silver brads, bitty box and envelope XL die

Comments

Detailsprmrm said…
super cute... you have the tuttorial. let me know detailspr.blogspot.com or detailspr@gmail.com Love it.
Carey said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carey said…
I love it. It is one of the cutest things you have made. I think I just may have to have that Front Row Regionals CD. It will be an audience of one, unless you know someone else that is in southeast MO. I really enjoy following your blog.

The pic of my dog is him dressed as a hunter. I think it is perfect for Halloween.

Carey
aka Roscoe's mommy