Friends My Digital Studio Card


So I wrote this whole post and when I clicked publish it was a bad request. Sheesh.

Anyway...I am sorry that I haven't shared any creations with you lately. Life has been crazy busy, as well my trip to CA. I get up in the morning, go to work, get back, then dinner and other chores around the apartment, and still I have boxes that seem to not want to unpack themselves etc. and by the time I am done with everything it's already midnight and I am exhausted. As well the weekend was busy, I had the straighten the kitchen after my trip to CA, which took me a while too, and then Sunday was church, whole foods, grocery store, laundry etc and the day was over.

However last night after the house chores I managed to make two simple cards, one was simpathy (I don't like making those kinds of cards, but life happens, and sometimes no matter how much we wish we won't need them, we do need them) I will share those later, when I take a pic of them.



Comments

Jaspere said…
This is cute. Hope things settle down soon.