First digital card and bunny, mouse and sunflower

Class Instructions (by popular demand I have added some old class instructions)
Flower Folds Class
Inspired by Nature Class

I was planning to make similar card like this today, but my back was still hurting, so I couldn't really sit on my craft desk, however I did go to work today, so sitting on my desk there was enough for today. So instead of real card I made digital, it's not exactly how I imagined, due to the limited possibilities with My Digital studio but it's close enough. I was planning to use glitter and the ornament punch and to die some satin ribbon in melon mambo and use some silver elastic cord. Do you get the idea? Anyway I am hoping to make the card soon.

As well below is another card I made the other day. I am not exactly sure of the name of the stamp, so I named it Bunny, Mouse and Sunflower. I had to have this stamp since I love sunflowers.

I will post details later, since it's very much past bed time, and I am at work tomorrow.

ENJOY!




Comments

Lynn Put said…
Fantastic cards Ilina!!!
I love the sunflower card with the bunny and mouse, its darling!
If you find out the name of who makes this stamp could you let me know (I have a thing for sunflowers, lol).