A Christmas wish...Faux metal

Class Instructions (by popular demand I have added some old class instructions)
Flower Folds Class
Inspired by Nature Class

I wonder when I will get bored of all these ornaments lol.
Here is another simple card I made using Delightful decorations and the ornament punch. As well I used the faux metal technique. I stamped with versamark on gold cardstock and embossed with gold embossing powder. Scroll down for complete list of details.

And be on the look, soon I will be posting the remainder of the classes for this month.


Supplies:
stamps: All Scallops- retired, Home for Xmas, Delightful decorations
ink: versamark, sahara sand for sponging the ornaments, versamark pen
paper: whisper white, gold
other: gold elastic cord, gold embossing powder, white organdy ribbon, button (not SU!), heat tool, dimenstionals, scallop edge punch, ornament punch

Comments

Beautiful! Very elegant! Who wouldn't love to get your card in the mail? Thanks for sharing.
Judy H. said…
That IS very elegant! TFS. Judy H.