Changito Friends

Here is a card I made couple weeks ago and realized that I haven't shared it with you. I like the cheery look of it, as well the flowers :) I was just putting in in my Etsy shop and saw that I didn't post it to my blog yet.

Yes, I am home and recovering from a jet lag. Last night Sean and I went over friend's place for dinner (very delicious dinner! ) and after that we played on the Wii, OMG it was so much fun! I did suck, but hey! We stayed until midnight or so. And I was beat up when we finally got home.

Comments

Jaspere said…
It turned out great. Love the dp.
Sherry said…
OMGosh, how sweet is this!?! I've seen these little guys at Michaels, they are so cute! Great card, love the sketch and the scallop at the bottom with faux stitching is a perfect touch! Very nicely done!