Birthday Wishes

Happy Columbus day!!! For those who had the day off. I did have the day off, but not because it was holiday... I had again back problems...Oh well...I am getting used to it. I wonder if the doctors finally will give answer more than just it's normal...LoL

Anyway...Here is a card I made using the stuff from the Simply Sent Petite Pansies kit. I however changed the very vanilla cardstock, with watercolor paper, the elegant eggplant with perfect plum, and the very vanilla wide grosgrain ribbon with very vanilla taffeta ribbon. I know a lot of changes, but I like how it came out.
In this kit you will receive supplies to make 10 cards, and everything you need along with it, ribbon, ink spots, aqua painter, glue dots, dimensionals etc. You can see the kit pictured below, and you can order it through my Stampin' Up! website, it's $42.95--> HERE


Comments

Carey said…
These are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for showing them to us. I love your blog and look forward to looking at it every day.

Carey
Roscoe's mommy