All that glitter

Class Instructions (by popular demand I have added some old class instructions)
Flower Folds Class
Inspired by Nature Class

Yesterday I showed you my first digital card, well I kind of turned it into a "Real" card. I am so sorry for the yellowish pictures. I will try to retake the pictures tomorrow when I get home from work when is lighter , hopefully won't be dark and rainy like today. I punched two melon mambo ornaments and using the versamark marker I colored the parts I liked to be glittery, then poured some heat and stick powder, heated it, poured the glitter and heated is again to set the glitter. For the ribbon, I used the white satin ribbon and using a sponge dauber and Melon Mambo ink pad I colored it Melon Mambo, so it matched. The tree branches are made using the Big Snowflake BigZ die.

The background is stamped using the jumbo wheel from the mini catalog Shine and Sparkle.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


supplies:
stamps: Christmas Greetings, Sparkle and shine jumbo wheel
ink: versamark, melon mambo
papeR: melon mambo, pretty in pink, whisper white, garden green
other: white satin ribbon, silver elastic cord, white button, snowflake die, dimensionals, fine cosmo glitter, heat and stick powder, heat tool

Comments

This card is very beautiful!!! Love this idea, I may have to copy it!!!