Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Herb Expressions Thyme Time :)

Hello everyone!
I have another card using watercoloring for you. When I get in the mood of doing something, I can't stop. That happened with the watercoloring, and plus it kept me from being bored stupid of Sunday.
My back is much better, yesterday I survived the day without any pain killers, which is good :)
Anyways, I really like this new set Herb Expressions and it's perfect for watercoloring. Until I saw it I didn't know the meaning of all those herbs. Back home these herbs are used for healing and as spices, no particular meaning.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies


Supplies:
stamps: Herb Expressions
ink: staz-on, old olive, SU! write markers: bashful blue, lavender lace and old olive
paper: lavender lace, old olive, old olive prints, watercolor
other: old olive grosgrain ribbon, earth elements brads, aqua painter

ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. I keep going back to this set, but haven't ordered it, yet! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the colours you have used! TFS! Hugs always!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...