New Mini Class - Bella Bleu and Oval All

Woo Hoo! My computer is back up and running, I was able to install MS Office , Adobe and Photoshop. I don't have all my files back on it, but they are on our storage drive. So it's all good.
Anyway, here is one of the two mini classes I am offering this month.
Register HERE

In this class you will make mini magazine holder and five love notes. Envelopes are included. The love notes can be used to any ocassions as there are different sentiments. :)

There are few options for the class. You can purchase

1. Only the supplies for the class, which will be pre-cut and pre-scored

2. Supplies plus the Oval All stamp set that is used for this class. The retail value of this set is $16.95 before tax and shipping

3. Supplies plus the Scalloped Oval punch. The retail value of the punch is $15.95 before tax and shipping

4. You can purchase the I want it all option that includes the supplies, Oval all stamp set and the Scalloped oval punch

All options include shipping within the United States.

The pre-registration for this class closes on June 30th at 10pm est. I will place the orders for the supplies on July 1st and expect to ship the classes towards the middle of July when I will receive the supplies.

If you have questions email me at : ilina.crouse@gmail.com


Register HERE





Comments

Jaspere said…
Love this! You can't go wrong when you make a coordinated set.
These are beautiful. You have some amazing creations I'm so glad I found your blog.
Anonymous said…
Absolutely beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing!
Jeannie said…
Hi there! I know this is an old post, but I hope you get this question anyway. I was wondering where I could get a copy of this mini magazine template. If it is for sale, please let me know.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
Jeannie said…
I haven't received this yet.
I paid for it yesterday through paypal. About how long does it take to receive?

Jeannie